10.07.2012

{americana}

yesterday mom and i went to the most amazing little household sale full of americana and primitives. i was surprised there was so much left as it was 2 hours before closing. if i had room left i would have brought a few americana pieces home with me.

we dragged, yes dragged, my red primitive cupboard down the steps out of my bedroom. i've hated it up there since i put it there a year ago. it's landed into my living room for now. i love primitives. always will.
feels completely cluttered now in my living room, but my mexican tin collection looks amazing against the blood red stain. i gave my black modern painting a try here too. it's too small. will paint a massive one over the winter.





{so need a new camera. this one is completely out of focus. and a lampshade for cupids would be a good score.}